Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add font to web project

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Today I decided to pick and add one or two new fonts to the web project collection I currently use on my wordpress website, but there's only a link to sign up to Creative Cloud where the button to activate the font should be. I used to have an old Trypekit plan but at this point I was not really paying for any product and my web project only has two fonts in it.

So I signed a subscription for Adobe Spark hoping the subscription would give me access to the full font library and that I'd be able to add the fonts I wanted to my web project but I'm still unable to do it. I wonder if there is a specific product I should subscribe to in order to be able to add more fonts to my web project so I can use them on wordpress?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi brunothomas,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We would like to know if you are still experiencing the issue. If yes, then we would request you to please share your Adobe ID with me over a private message so that we can check your account details.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines