• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use most fonts on Adobe Fonts

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I contacted support with this issue but got a reply that doesn't line up with anything I've read online:

Most Adobe Fonts are not available to me. When I visit adobe fonts it says activate next to the fonts. When I click it, it redirects and asks me to login in - after I login it redirects me back to the font page but the activate option has disappeared and instead says "Available with CC".

On the Plans page it says my Plan is "Free Adobe ID" but I have a CC subscription which my Adobe account lists as "Creative Cloud All Apps. Annual Plan, paid monthly". Shouldn't this subscription enable me to use the fonts I need?

Support said that I need a Adobe Stock subscription, but I haven't read that or seen it indicated anywhere at all. Would appreciate some help on this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Hi Benjamin, thanks for your reply email! So glad to have finally gotten to the bottom of this.

For those searching in the future, know that "Creative Cloud is offered via several educational licensing programs, and a few options do not include the full font library. You have what is known as a "desktop only" subscription, which includes the free level of Adobe Fonts."Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. Creative Cloud is offered via several educational licen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit)

Support did not say correctly. Adobe Fonts is included with your CC subscription, but there seams to be a problem with signing-in. I've also seen recently problems with font synchronization.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fouadm41282445,

Sorry for the confusion here. Would you get in touch at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html with your account details? We'd be happy to clear things up.

I can confirm that Adobe Stock is not required to use Adobe Fonts. A paid Creative Cloud subscription is required to get full access to Adobe Fonts. If you send us an email and we can see what's going on with your account.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin, thanks for your reply email! So glad to have finally gotten to the bottom of this.

For those searching in the future, know that "Creative Cloud is offered via several educational licensing programs, and a few options do not include the full font library. You have what is known as a "desktop only" subscription, which includes the free level of Adobe Fonts."Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. Creative Cloud is offered via several educational licensing programs, and a few options do not include the full font library. You have what is known as a "desktop only" subscription, which includes the free level of Adobe Fonts."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin, sorry to reply to you like this but the information being given out by support is very conflicting. I have the same exact issue as the poster here does, and a support team member gave me the email "fontsupport@adobe.com" to contact, but when I send an email to that address it returns an error message saying it's the old email address. How can I get the current and correct email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tucker–I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. We've just replied to your support email; your message came in right as we were retiring the address.  Please check there for more information.

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines