• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorites not appearing in list

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the 'heart' or favorite for a font in the browser it does not appear in

https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts#favorites-section

My fonts under favorite. I've doubled checked the selected font and the favorite or 'heart' is still active. But doesn't show in list. Tried logging out and back in but nothing. Any suggestions?

edit: I can see know the website is broken. There is a data call that recevies the JSON with the correct fonts. The page is not rendering it. So I can at least see the names of the favorites. I hope they fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, have you found any fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the trouble here. There is a bug on the website where the Favorites tab doesn't load correctly unless you have at least one font activated.

Until the fix is ready, adding a font selection to your account should get your favorites working again.  (Any font will do, such as one of the Source Sans family: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/source-sans .)

Please give that a try, and let us know if you still can't see your favorite fonts! Thanks,
-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To follow up here, the bug has been fixed. You can now see your Favorites without any fonts activated. Let us know if you come across the issue again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having the problem. The 'Favorites' tab doesn't load at all. However I can visit:

https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts#favorites-section

and then it loads and displays properly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the issue. Would you mind getting in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the real time assistance?

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for that link. I´m having the same issue, but with that link I was able to retrieve the list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the star next to my fonts isnt showing up. so unable to make it a favourite font. any help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm having this issue as well. Hearts are 'checked' but not visible in my adobe favorites list.

Any idea how to fix this?

edit: It's already working. I have no idea what's going on but it ain't broke anymore. Sorry for interrupting 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines