• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favourites: what is the story filter?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a new "story" property in the filters menu when browsing my favourites fonts. There is no pictogram or way to discern what it is used for. (See the two states below.)

Story filter 1.pngStory filter 2.png

TOPICS
FAQ , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for noticing and updating us about this. The story filter is to choose between different styles of the letter A. For now, unfortunately, we have a User Interface bug. It should show you the two versions of the letter "A". The Engineering Team is looking into this and will be resolved soon. I would appreciate your patience.

I hope this will be taken care of as soon as possible. Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was confused at first too 🙂
It's what we called in BrEn Storey, as in floors of a building, story is a bit confusing!
See what it means here;
https://creativepro.com/typetalk-two-story-type/
for lower case a and g

Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines