• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font License for social media marketing/advertising (Facebook, instagram, tiktok advertinsing)

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!
We use Adobe apps (ae and premiere) to create social media advertising
(videos that promote our apps through Facebook, Instagram, and social media).
Can we use adobe font?

I'm asking because we've read the Adobe Font licensing terms.
But we're not finding the correct answer to our use case.

I read:

Can I use the fonts in the production of film or video content?

Yes. You can use the fonts to produce film or video content for in-house, commercial exhibition, or broadcast use, using tools like Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects. The fonts may also be used in video content which will be distributed online through services such as YouTube or Vimeo.
(But no info regarding Facebook advertising or social media marketing in general)

Or I read

Yes. You can create digital designs or print work for your own use or for client projects. This includes generating a PDF, EPS file, or bitmapped file such as a JPEG or PNG.

But no info about .mov or .mp4 stuff.

Thank you very much
Marco.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Thank you very much
Marco.

By @marcom35460514

MOV and MP4 are video containers!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that you can use their fonts in advertising activities without fear of copyright infringement. When developing an advertising campaign on social networks, it is necessary to use all available tools. Social media is a potent tool in the activities of every company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because thanks to social networks, you can communicate with your audience. Also, because almost everyone uses social networks, you can use social networks as a platform to run advertising. I own a small store that specializes in selling clothes. To make my social networks popular, I turned to http://nlosmm.com/, which was a good idea. Thanks to the help of these guys, my sales have increased significantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much
Marco.

By @marcom35460514

MOV and MP4 are video containers!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines