• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Licensing: Progressive Web App (Non-native)

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm interested in using https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/europa to build a react-based web app. I see that 'Website Publishing' for both personal & commercial use is cleared given an adobe cloud subscription. Can you confirm that the usage scenario above (web-based app) is covered under 'Website Publishing'?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Please check out this article on font licensing: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/font-licensing.html which might help you.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already read through the various font licensing documentation. Can you please advise on my specific question? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I doubt the people here would know what a React-based web app is, but also ADOBE STAFF WILL NOT GIVE UNDERTAKINGS THAT SOMETHING IS OR IS NOT COVERED BY THE LICENSE. (I don't work for Adobe). 

This is because, if something comes to a law suit, ONLY the terms of the license are considered: not any promises or clarifications. If you need legal advice contact a lawyer.

Or, I suggest, look for a perpetual license. Do you really want your web app to collapse if, for example, you have an Adobe billing problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines