Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FOUT - Adobe Fonts

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
i created a font pack, i linked to my site.
Unfortunately there is a very obvious FOUT problem.
To decrease the effect, from css I also indicated a family of similar fonts, but it solved very little.

The best thing would be to place the fonts on the server where the site resides, but you do not allow them to be downloaded.

How do you recommend solving the problem?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe servers should be robust enough to handle your small traffic easily. I would assume that the trouble is caused by something different, like webserver configuration or similar. 

If you want to host the fonts on your server, you need to acquire the licence from the foundries or their agents.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I haven't solved it yet.
We have a dedicated server, it is not shared.

I tried to insert some google fonts and they load without Fout. Unfortunately I have to use a particular Adobe font that does not have similar fonts, the Fout remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Fonts subscription does not give you font files to host. If you want font files you must see whether they can be licensed from the font maker or a font reseller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines