• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to integrate Adobe Font with a website using API?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My website wants to integrate with Adobe to get a list of Fonts from library, then let user choose whatever font they like to view their site. We think it could be supported through API or something else, but cannot find it in API list of Adobe Font. Could anyone help me answer these questions?

1. The newest / latest way to integrate via javascript?
  2. Licensing information, should we print any licensing etc?
  3. What is the correct way for multiple tenants licensing stuff
TOPICS
Activation , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to find all the relevant information below:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the font has to be licensed by each client (who must therefore keep up a CC subscription). I therefore suggest you offer them the option of purchasing the fonts with web license. I wouldn't use subscription fonts in a public facing web site!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you everyone, we found the answer to Adobe Font. They used to have the API set called "Typekit", with Typekit API you can integrate the Adobe Font library into your app. However they are not supporting it anymore, the only way to do, is user has to embedded the code themselves into the website if they want to apply their font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines