• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use 'Available with CC' font on a website?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a CC account and need to add a particular font (Amboy) to a website. I follow the instructions here:

Typekit Help | Add fonts to your website

But it refers to a </> 'create a web project button' which I cannot find on the Amboy font page.

Instead it says 'Available with CC' .

The font page gives me the CSS for the font but I'm assuming it still needs to know where it can get this font.

Can anyone advise me on how to do get this font on to my website?

Thanks

TOPICS
Activation , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The "Available with CC" message means that you need to have a Creative Cloud subscription in order to use that font.  The full font library, including Amboy, comes with all of the Creative Cloud subscription options listed at https://adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html  .

Once you've signed up for Creative Cloud, you will see the "Add to Web Project" option at the top of the Amboy webpage.

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription and are still seeing this message, please get in touch at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so we can check your account information.

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liz,

I would like to know what happens when I unsubscribe my CC Plan in the future?

Since I would embed the Adobe font's Project ID in my Website, I am concerned if the fonts will be deactivated on the day I unsubscribe.

I appreciate your response!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

Is it possible to access fonts "available with cc" with a subscription to XD only? many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines