• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot get Freight Sans to activate

Participant ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to activate the font Freight Sans, but it will not activate. Everytime I try to activate it, I get several notifications on my computer that the font was deactivated. The website shows it was activated though. It also has never shown in my list of fonts in Illustrator, Photoshop, or the Creative Cloud app. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

So...It started doing the same thing when I tried to install any other font. I had already restarted before and was having the same issues. After a SECOND restart, all of the fonts I had been trying to install showed up in my font list. UGH! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So...It started doing the same thing when I tried to install any other font. I had already restarted before and was having the same issues. After a SECOND restart, all of the fonts I had been trying to install showed up in my font list. UGH! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines