• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed and Active Adobe Fonts Not Showing Up in Apps

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some fonts that are active in CC but are not showing up in menus for my CC apps (or others). For example, the font Proxima Nova is active:

CC Fonts.PNG

However it is not showing up in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC:

Acrobat.png

I'm running Windows 8.1 (Version 6.3.9600). I have had this issue for a while, these fonts are not newly installed and I've never been able to figure out how to get them to work in any apps (I've been able to find all the others for free on Google Fonts. I installed them on my computer which is the only way I've been able to use them). I'm logged into Acrobat with the same account the fonts are active under. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit)

Do they not show up in any app or only with Acrobat?

Could you tell us more about the program versions you use (CC app and Acrobat)?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird, I stand corrected - it's showing up in other apps now just not Acrobat (it previously wouldn't show up in Photoshop, InDesign, MS Word, etc). I'm running version 19.0 of Acrobat DC and version 10.1.1 of Acrobat X (not sure what that is, but it's nested under Acrobat DC in my CC app list):

Acrobat Version.PNG

In Photoshop it shows the font with the Typekit icon next to it, but it still isn't listed in Acrobat, hrmm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X is a very old version of Acrobat (so look at the numbers: X=10, DC=19 --  so Acrobat X is 9 major version away).

In my eyes I would get rid of X as a start.

What is the version of your CC App:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure how DC = 19 but regardless there isn't an obvious uninstall option from the CC app manager and it's not listed on my computer's installed programs:

programs.PNG

I'm running the same version of CC as you (apologies for not mentioning the version in my last message):

CC version.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines