• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to transferring Adobe fonts to web builder

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My web developer is in need of the fonts I want and obviously doesn't work with Adobe cloud. Is there a way I can transfer the fonts I want her to use?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely not. They need to buy them (and will charge you the cost).  Web licensed fonts are rarely cheap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, while the obvious solution is "can't the developer get a subscription" I advise caution about using fonts from Adobe Fonts in a commercial web site. Consider... the person with the subscription might leave, or be replaced. That would block all the fonts on your web site!! Far better to invest in a permanent license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you. I have Adobe cloud but what do you mean about “buying a
license?”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you you for your response. How do I "Invest in a permanent license"? I lease the Adobe Cloud newest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of the fonts (but not all) are also available for purchase, somewhere (there is no standard place). When you purchase the font you need to look closely at the license offered, and don't buy unless it says you will get a web font. Also liaise with the web developer who may have different instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines