• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ITC Korinna problem

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client uses ITC Korinna in all her productions and I need to know how to resolve this problem of the Type 1 fonts being eliminated. Where can I find the appropriate replacement? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mrs Fuss ,

As the font is not part of the fonts.adobe.com Universe, you will need to buy that font from a font reseller in the recommended OTF format. I suppose fonts.com is a good address to start with.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The International Typeface Corporation is now part of Monotype, who sells licenses for ITC typefaces directly at www.fonts.com. Adobe historically has included ITC Korinna as part of their Type Library and Font Folio, but licences for Font Folio start at USD $3000 these days.

Monotype licenses ITC Korinna directly, starting at USD $140 for a desktop licence. It would be prudent to check Monotype’s Terms & Conditions to verify that you’re purchasing the correct types and number of licences. Keep in mind that most typefoundries expect both you (the designer) and your client (the commercial user) each purchase the appropriate licences, depending on how you’ll be using the fonts.

Here’s the direct hyperlink for ITC Korinna on Monotype’s website:

https://www.fonts.com/font/itc/itc-korinna

I hope that answers your question. If not, please let me know.

Best regards

ANDREW KEITH STRAUSS / ACTP / CTT+ / ACI / ACE / ACP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines