• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My font is not in Adobe fonts anymore?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the typeface Calisto MT in an Indesign file. My laptop is being worked on so now I'm working on the file on another computer. It doesn't have Calisto MT so I went to Adobe Fonts to activate it again, but it's not there. Nothing comes up when I search for it. Where is it? How do I find it?

TOPICS
Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Calisto MT is not a font provided by the Adobe Fonts service and as such, you could not have activated it on your own computer using that service. The font must have been installed either as part of Windows or more likely Microsoft Office.

Obviously, Microsoft Office doesn't “affect Adobe!”

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caliso MT is typically something I associate being bundled with Microsoft Office applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that sort of makes sense as I have Office on the original laptop but not on this other computer. How can Office affect Adobe? That's weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calisto MT is not a font provided by the Adobe Fonts service and as such, you could not have activated it on your own computer using that service. The font must have been installed either as part of Windows or more likely Microsoft Office.

Obviously, Microsoft Office doesn't “affect Adobe!”

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines