Problem mit AdobeFonts unter OS12.01 mit M1 Prozessor

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann, seit dem ich mein neues MB Pro mit M1Pro Prozessor habe, keine AdobeFonts mehr laden. Ist das ein allgemeines Problem? Hat jemand das gleich Problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021
Hey there, Problem solved as I got in touch with the customer support. They told me to deinstall the cloud client and reinstall the app with the adobe cleaner tool (there was an instruction for this they send me, maybe google it). This made it work. My guess: I migrated my old MacBook to the new one with the M1 Pro Chip and I think it migrated a version of the app that doesn’t completely work with the new chips. Hope this works for you as well! -- (PII removed by moderator)

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hendrikscherdin,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I have escalated this to our team to investigate and check at their end. We'll share the updates with you as soon as we hear anything from team's end.

We'll try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you please clarify what you mean by the fonts not loading?

- Are they not appearing in the font menus of your software?

- Are they listed under Active Fonts in the "Manage fonts" panel in the Creative Cloud desktop application? You can find this panel in the left sidebar under Apps.

- What is your Adobe ID? Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

It would also be helpful if you can run the log collector tool described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

- Please attach the resulting ZXP file to your response if possible. The Adobe LogCollector Portal location will work, as well.

We appreciate your help here! This information will aid us in determining the issue.

Best regards,

Molly

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly,

It seems I'm experiencing the same problem as the original poster after upgrading to a new Apple M1 max chip machine using Mac OS 12.01.

I can activate fonts through my account on a browser but they don't appear as options when in applications, nor do they show up when I open previous files using these Adobe Fonts typefaces. Interesitngly, the Creative Cloud app for downloading updates, etc... doesn't seem to connect to Adobe fonts either. I see just a spinning wheel when I click on the tab to review acitve fonts.

My ID is  conorh66842426

I've made a ZXP log file but it's too large to attach. You can download it from here: https://we.tl/t-bXDm3INV8L

Thank you, 

Conor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Conor,

Thanks for providing this information. Can you clarify what your Adobe ID email address is please? The email address you use to sign into Creative Cloud.

Best regards,

Molly

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I´m facing the same problem (new Macbook Pro M1 Pro). Apps are working, but the fonts are not synced. If I try to use the cloud app and go to Fonts tab I just see an endless spinning wheel... 

Is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Please provide the same information I posted above and we will investigate the issue.

Best regards,

Molly

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly, I have the same issue across Adobe Suite since new M1. Spinning blue wheel, fonts not activating in apps. Uninstalled creative cloud, re-installed and nothing changes. I really need a solution quickly to this problem. Regards, Lee Gilbert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also having the exact same trouble since new M1 and Monterey upgrade. This is a serious issue that needs to be resolved ASAP!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same font problem here! (M1 / Monterey). Can you please give us an update on how you are fixing this? And when! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,
Problem solved as I got in touch with the customer support. They told me to
deinstall the cloud client and reinstall the app with the adobe cleaner
tool (there was an instruction for this they send me, maybe google it).
This made it work.

My guess: I migrated my old MacBook to the new one with the M1 Pro Chip and
I think it migrated a version of the app that doesn’t completely work with
the new chips.

Hope this works for you as well!
--
(PII removed by moderator)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too! Brilliant, thank you, such a relief! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant! Problem solved! Can get back to stress free creation! Kind regards.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines