• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with the web fonts

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I had sign out of my adobe account because I wanted to fix another problem with the cc library which was not working on my apps (still doesn't) and after I signed in all of my web fonts had to be activated again and this happened 5 hours and its still loading, it takes ages and I am a bit pissed because I am a student and I've been working on my projects for my final submission and I need these fonts. How I can fix it? It is really urgent!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit)

Fonts synchronization should be "instantly".  Go to "Manage Fonts" and deselect/select the fonts one by one. I think there is a trigger that's blocking "somewhere".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this as well, it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still synchronizing now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, since yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in https://forums.adobe.com/people/liz%2C%20Adobe%20Type for expert advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elitsa,

What do you see in the Fonts tab in your Creative Cloud desktop application right now?

If it's a loading icon with no font names listed, try the steps here:

How to fix the issue of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app not opening or showing a spinning progress ...

If the font names are listed, but with a "can't activate one or more fonts" error, try this once more:

Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud

We have your support email as well, and our team will reply there shortly with more information. Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines