• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"An error occurred while trying to add all fonts. Some fonts may not be added."

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to add an abobe font earlier today, but for the past hour, I have been getting this error: 

"An error occurred while trying to add all fonts. Some fonts may not be added."

I tried adding it from Illustrator, then from the website—got the error. I turned fonts off and on in the creative cloud app. Same error.  I've tried a dozen different fonts with the same outcome. Anyone know of a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

I was able to download!!!! is it completely fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate , Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Working for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

The issue has been resolved I added a font with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 251 Replies 251
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Je suis actuellement dans la même problématique ....  

Quelqu'un aurait-il la solution svp ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultsrx9udxp3fhx_0-1694186315631.png

THIS ERROR IS STILL GOING! HELP US!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download Adobe Fonts for hte last couple of hours to no avail. 

Have been adding htem for years.... until today it was a blue toggle to check, but now it is a black Creative Cloud icon.

I have tried to follow all troubleshooting but not resolving things... let me know asap please - in the middle of a porject and need certain fonts - with thanks!

Carly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error. " An error occurred while trying to load font. Try again" inside a big red box.

I have logged out of adobe restarted, logged back in, restarted, logged out. logged back in, restarted qhut browser, cleared history, restarted, checked for updates..... and NOTHING works. I cannot load any fonts from fonts.adobe.com

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry. it is "an error occurred when trying to add font" see screen shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Just noticed tonight. Browser console errors :red_triangle_pointed_down:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here....an error occurred when trying to add font (its for most of the fonts)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue is now being looked at, but listed only as Minor: https://status.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erro A adição de fontes não está disponível no momento. Identificamos a causa e estamos trabalhando ativamente para uma resolução. O serviço de fontes da Web está funcionando normalmente. Consulte a página de status da Adobe para obter mais informações. O que eu faço?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola intento cargar la fuente Adelle que está en Adobe Fonts y tanto en Illustrator como en la plataforma Adobe Font me da error constante.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install Myriad Pro Italic font?  I have most of the rest of the family.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the problem? Is it related to changing the account to enterprise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not an Enterprise issue; Adobe Fonts appears to be down. I've checked it on two devices and encountered the same issue on both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time  I try to toggle the "Activate all fonts" on it comes up with a red box on the bottom of the screen saying:

"An error occurred while trying to sync all fonts. Some fonts may not be synced. Please try again."

I have looked at this page, it doesn't help

Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud

I've signed out. I've restarted my computer. I can't quite figure out what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several threads on this with users encountering the same issue and it appears Adobe Fonts is down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with my fonts in CC app. When I click on "f" icon to show fonts to add or remove, a loading spinner appears and fonts never show up.. I tried to reinstall app, unistall all adobe apps and I also used adobe cleaner.. nothnig helps.. internet connection works - fonts.adobe.com loads in web browser.. 

Any suggestion how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Germany, 08 September. Font activation not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, contacted support and they said it will be back up within 24 to 48 hours. Doesn't help deadlines or the wallet for the past two days, and maybe the next two day as well. At least they credited next month with another free month added to my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to contact support and try to get credit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the best way to contact support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried their chatbot then chose the option to speak to an agent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Troubleshooting doesn't work and support is offline. Please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got the same issue as of september 8th! adobe please fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I've tried all the options. I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire Creative Cloud. Nothing helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines