• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching through fonts in Adobe is broken when searching alphabetically

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know some people don't look for fonts this way, but I was searching through all the fonts available on Adobe Fonts alphabetically. I was in the S section on page 200, and I'm not allowed to go past that page. I keep getting an error message that "You've Stumped Us!" and I can't see the rest of the fonts. It says there are 236 pages, but I can't see those last 36. Probably needs a fix.

TOPICS
Activation , Missing feature , Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Hi @mmays2022 @vaccarolim,

Welcome to the community! Sorry for the delay. I would like to inform you that we've been able to reproduce the issue & our product team is investigating it further. We will get back to you once we hear anything from the team.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

This is still a problem? Still unable go past page 200, the letter M

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the same question last year

the answer was: it's normal, make a filter to have less then 200 pages

it is shameful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then we should at least get the option to look at all fonts that begin with a certain alphabet letter. If we're trying to remember a font that starts with a certain letter (or someone gives you an idea of a font to use but can only remember the first letter of it's name), but can't search for it by that letter grouping, it really slows down production art. You can search for a certain letter or first two letters in the search field, but it's going to give you a million options of font names that have those letters in them. It's incredibly inefficient, especially for those that work in fast paced atmospheres.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mmays2022 @vaccarolim,

Welcome to the community! Sorry for the delay. I would like to inform you that we've been able to reproduce the issue & our product team is investigating it further. We will get back to you once we hear anything from the team.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still a problem? Still unable go past page 200, the letter M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines