Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several fonts not available

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

Today I switched from adobe ID's since I had to get a new license and exidentally entered another mail address (don't ask me why, just stupid :-)). In my previous account I was using the font Loos, Acumin and several other fonts.

Since I've switched, the font Loos says it is Not available. I can't even find it anymore when browsing on fonts.adobe.com. With Acumin only a few weights are available. This issue with not being available appears with a lot of fonts.

Adobe can't help me with this issue and I can't get in contact with the 'admin'. Could someone help me with this issue? I need my fonts back!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's is good to know I have had and still have an Enterprise subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached screenshot of mixed signals from Adobe.. Did the Enterprise license change so I can't use all Adobe fonts anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello–

It sounds like you could be logged in with an Adobe ID that doesn't have a paid subscription. Sometimes when new accounts are created/transferred we see multiple accounts under the same email address.

Would you mind posting your Adobe ID? I'll be happy to check.

Best regards,

Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines