• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TypeKit Fonts - Whats new for Device License Holders

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last year i spoke in length to support regarding which fonts were installed when you have a Device License. The person i spoke to stated that sometime in early 2019 they would look at merging the old TypeKit font package so people who purchase a Device license would have the fonts available without the need to purchase a font package such as Font folio...is this still the case.

If not then what are the default fonts available to users who purchase a device license and then install applications such as InDesign, Photoshop etc.

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi computings80095015,

Sorry for the confusion here. Unfortunately, this hasn't changed. Font activation will not work with Creative Cloud device licenses. In order to activate fonts from our collection, you have to be able to sign in to the Creative Cloud desktop application with a named-user Creative Cloud subscription.

However, we did make some recent updates so that full Adobe Fonts is now available with all paid Creative Cloud subscriptions which wasn't the case before. But these are different than device licenses.

You can purchase a desktop font license (outside of Adobe) for any fonts that you wish to have available on these computers. Once the fonts are downloaded and installed locally, they will be available in all of the desktop software, including your device-licensed Creative Cloud.

I'll certainly let the team know you're looking for a device license/Adobe Fonts integration. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines