• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird CSS file I can't delete - p.css

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is some rogue css file that attached itself to my site files and I can't remove it. It's called p.css. You can see it in my snapshot below. There is no code in my html linking to it. I searched. When I point to it, it says it's a typekit file downloaded from the internet. My typekit file is next to it. That is the right one. I don't know what this p.css is or where it came from - and I can't remove it from my files. It's actually blank - there's no code on the page just this -  /**/

Can anyone tell me how to delete this file from my structure? It's been driving me crazy since last night.

Thanks in advance,

Ro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Hi Ro,

Sorry for the confusion here. This file is coming from Adobe Fonts since you're using Typekit web fonts for the site. This file is how we now the fonts have been served to your site successfully. There isn't a way to delete it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ro,

Sorry for the confusion here. This file is coming from Adobe Fonts since you're using Typekit web fonts for the site. This file is how we now the fonts have been served to your site successfully. There isn't a way to delete it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for explaining. I already have the css from type kit for the

fonts I'm using. I didnt think this 2nd one had any use! But ok, if you say

so. Thank you for clearing this up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines