• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder 2020 best settings for best render performance

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using media encoder to render my after effects projects and I realised it is using 50% of my RAM and procesor. My specs are: I9 8950HK, 32gb of 2666Mhz Ram, gtx 1080 mobile and 1tb NvMe. What are the best settings I should use for after effects to use 90-100% of the avalabile power?

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Razvan Onoaie,

Thanks for writing in. The resources utilization while rendering is dependent on the complexity of the project and the file properties, etc. The system details that you shared look good enough. Do you think the rendering speed is slower than what you expected? You can always check which renderer is being used while exporting.

image.png

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shivangi_Gupta,

I really don't know if my system can manage better speed or not, I was just analizing how much of my resources is after effects consuming and I wanted to know if I can do better render times if I change my render settings. This is the kind of videos I am creating for my clients:

My render time for this composition was about one hour. Do you think my sistem can do better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my render time was acctually 34 minutes I was wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's some good work. 

Which effects have you used in your composition? The components, effects applied , keyframes, used etc make the project complex which can lead upto lag in the performance.

Looking forward to the response.

Thanks,

Shivangi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines