• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder Error code 10

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anyone know how to fix Adobe Media Encoder error 10? Because I want to export my video from AE and it gives me that error and it tells me that it does not have permission to create files, someone knows how to put the permission in windows 10 because I search in YT and I only get videos of the error that it does not open but it does not what I need.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Try to disable your antivirus while rendering.. it has fixed the issue for me.

(Error 10 now gone and working fine)

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same issue and i can't find solution. In Adobe Media Encoder, open the directory file, go in the folder where you want to export your video. Erase a file, now Windows asks you the permission to write inside of it. Accept.
For me, it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT : it doesn't work anymore for me. 
Does anyone have a solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to disable your antivirus while rendering.. it has fixed the issue for me.

(Error 10 now gone and working fine)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH MY GODNESS I JUST DISABLE AVAST AND ITS WORK WTF  i dont understand why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much my friend you saved my life for real god bless you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It s work for me too! THANK YOU !!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using AVAST, goes to Configuration, Exceptions and put the address of Media Encoder installed in your PC. After that, goes to Permitted and Blocked apps and put Media Encoder in permitted apps. That's what I did to resolv permanently the CODE 10. But if you are using another program like avast, search how to put permissions and exceppitions. Sorry my bad english 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this info 👍

It will help others no doubt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure you solved this issue by now lol but for those reviewing this in the future, I solved my specific issue.

The problem I had was the "Name" I gave the video files in premiere before trying to create proxies. Any video named with a "?" would throw the Error Code 10. Took me days to even consider that as an issue. It is likely that any special characters (i.e., characters not typically allowed by File Explorer  or whatever it is called on Macs) would create the same error.

May not solve everyone's problem but hopefully this commment helps someone out there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you got it going.. Thanks for sharing your solution 😉

Thanks for sharing your solution 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding special characters:

I verified on Mac & Win and could not repro the issue. I tried to use special characters such as "<", ">", "|", and "?" in Windows Explorer (which is not allowed) and then created a file on Mac with these characters and transferred it onto my Windows 11 machine using an exFAT USB drive. Characters got converted. File can be transcoded in AME no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines