• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects won't export to Media Encoder - (CC 2017)

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just update to CC 20 17. As expected getting a few bugs. One big one is I now can't export a render from After Effects to Media Encoder. No error messages. The file just won't open. I seem to remember this happening in another update but can't remember how to solve it..

Anyone have any solutions? Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had two problems with AE going to AME, maybe my experiences can help.

My first issue is that they re-arranged how they categorize some codecs, namely DNxHD in my case. One I re-created my presets through the new AME version, it was able to start exporting.

My second issue is that, once exported, my scenes come out blurry. I found that I need to set the sequence preview resolution to Full in AE. As in the resolution you see while you're working on it, much the same as how AME only uses native motion blur if you have the switch enabled in AE while you're working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does Adobe every actually plan on addressing this, because it happens all the time to me. It is so annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines