• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't render

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every. Single. Time. is update after effects and media encoder, I can't render. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

So I have to be a coding genius to solve this issue? Sending me to terminal, the library folder to copy this and that. I restarted my computer. IT STILL DONESNT WORK!

I am sorry, I am upset. I am on a tight deadline, last time I spent half a day with customer service.

I really, really need to know how to solve this issue. I am behind schedule because of this bloody update.

So I am on MAC.

All my adobe sofware are updated. What is going on?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat, my friend. An update to AE or Media Encoder breaks the ability to send renders off to Encoder. Sometimes it gets fixed by another update or a tip to run an obscure comand in Terminal. But basically I end up spending weeks rendering out of AE directly until it gets sorted. And this happens more times than I can count! I'd skip the update if I knew this would happen (again).

PS this time it is AE 22.2.1 and ME 22.2, both of which claim they are "up to date."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel your pain! I finally got hold of Adobe costumer support to solve the issue. Nothing else was working. I shared the screen, and the technician did his voodoo. The process seems incredibly complex (it involved rebooting, coding, and many things that are beyond my understanding, I wish I could give tips or advice…), but it works perfectly now. And I got my zen back! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines