• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting to dynamic link server AME is stuck...

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've been having a BUNCH of issues with media encoder for the past month. First it was getting stuck on the loading screen, but thankfully I was able to finally get it open after removing the plug-in it kept getting stuck on, but now the comp wont render at all. The project connects to AME and once i start the queue it just stays on "Connecting dynamic link to server" and loads endlessly. The project never actually begins to render. Not only that once I stop the queue I am unable to delete the project from the queue. The only way I can is if i quit AME and come back, only THEN will it let me delete projects in the queue.

Anyone got any suggestions on what I should do? I already removed it and reinstalled it a bunch today but that didn't seem to work as well as other things I came across here!

My after effects version is : AE 2021v 18.4 
My media encoder version is : AME 2021 v 15.4

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Check out this article related to the issue that you're facing: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/after-effects-composition-export-error.html

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First of all, i would expect some more professional approach to clients. I am seriously a little bit angry. Because these issues last for months! And every version has this issue.  Adobe 2022 is a garbage for me. I cant sent my project from Adobe After effects(same version, hello?) to Encoder, because of stupid loading dynamic links server never end connecting. Now the same problem i have with Adobe 2021, what is wrong?

Seriously i havent time to looking for a solution with every your "update" and next version i want software which works properly!

Can you please help me some a  good person ?

- i reinstall the adobe(it works for me only for one day...)

- My current version -  Adobe After Effects 18.4.1, encoder 15.4.1.

Adobe if you want money, deserve it!

I AM NOT NATIVE SPEAKER GIVE A VIDEO MANUAL for god!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines