• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoding fails always after one file

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 to postprocess a lot of clips. The rendering is done within AME 2020. It is a very long list of jobs to do. When I start rendering, AME renders the file on top oft the list but the fails for all the other ones. The error is "Reading from source not possible" (In german: Lesen von der Quelle nicht möglich. Prüfen Sie, ob diese verschoben oder gelöscht wurde.)
When I close and reopen AME and reset the failed files, it will again render the top file (without any change in the settings). The next ones fail.

I've already tried to log off the cloud and log in again, but this didn't help. Same when started AME as administrator.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your files on local, internal hard drives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the source files are on a NAS. The target is local.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just restarted the computer and now at least it didn't stop already after one file. I don't understand why it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines