• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hardware acceleration in media encoders

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an I9 11900K with 32GB RAM and an NVIDIA RTX 3070, but I can't activate hardware acceleration when exporting and I don't know why, according to the specification for the system requirements, this should work with my hardware.
1.5 hours of GoPro video are estimated at 40 hours because hardware acceleration is not possible, as the INFO screen says.
Where am I missing something? I want to export in 4K, Main10 Rec2020

Screenshot 2022-02-05 011253.pngScreenshot 2022-02-05 011419.png

TOPICS
Export or render , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We've improved Hardware Encoding of 10bit 4:2:0 HEVC media in our latest beta release. Would you mind trying the latest beta to check if it's working properly? You may refer to this link to know more about the Creative Cloud beta program.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the BETA there is no H265 HEVC encoding and the encoding with the hardware acceleration does not work eitherScreenshot 2022-02-05 191235.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines