• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to connect Premiere pro with Media encoder?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I use Adobe Premiere pro cc 2018 for making and editing, and I had to install Media Encoder 2019 to reduce glitches and to make video editing easy, but I couldn't connect them, by choosing "Proxy" in PP there occurs note like I haven't install ME yet. Please help me)))

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

You have use a matching version of AME with Premiere Pro.  Mixing different versions won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have use a matching version of AME with Premiere Pro.  Mixing different versions won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Azizi,

Thanks for reaching out. @Peru Bob is absolutely correct. The process when two applications utilize each other's resources is called Dynamic linking. It has a rule that the version of the applications should match or should be in sync.

Let us know if it works for you.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines