• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to deploy Remote AME services?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if  the function of Remote Ame is still available on Ver.2022 and how to deploy the client and server?Any Guidance Document  can offer here?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate ur help,still I've got another question. In actually use , I have a shared cloud storage mounted on both the client and server machine,however the client machine is Mac and for server is win10,the path of the referenced files in the Pr project apprears to be different, so what can I do to make this Remote Work Flow work accross platform?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Remote AME workflows, either both machines need to see the project and media at the same paths, OR your panel will need to translate the paths before submitting the render job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines