Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export in TGA RLE

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can i export from Media Encoder an IMG SEQ in TGA RLE?

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Export or render , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Thanks for waiting. I got a confirmation that when one chooses TGA export in Premiere Pro, it exports in True color. One workaround here can be if you send your Premiere Pro project file to After Effects, then export it in TGA RLE.

Also, you can request for adding this feature here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

This page is monitored by our Premiere Pro engineering team.

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. For exporting in .tga format, you'll need to choose Targa under Format on the Export Settings window.

Check out this article for supported file formats in Premiere Pro/ Media Encoder and details about them: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/supported-file-formats.ug.ht...

I hope it helps. 

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you for your answer,

I know how to export in TGA but i need to export TGA RLE from Premiere Pro or Media Encoder like in After effects.

Do you know if it's possible ?

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see!

Premiere Pro does not offer the option to choose the compression type. I'll research more to see if I can provide more details on that.

Best,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for waiting. I got a confirmation that when one chooses TGA export in Premiere Pro, it exports in True color. One workaround here can be if you send your Premiere Pro project file to After Effects, then export it in TGA RLE.

Also, you can request for adding this feature here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

This page is monitored by our Premiere Pro engineering team.

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines