• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need Adobe Media Encoder CS6

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud no longer permits to install it (it's not listed).

I need it to make old flv files for an aold application.

Where can I download it?
Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

The Creative Cloud application never listed AME CS6 as a separate download. It wasn't uncoupled as a separate install until a few years ago. If you want AME CS6 you can install Premiere Pro CS6. Note that this will automatically download Premiere, AME, Bridge, Encore, and Extension Manager CS6. It's an all or nothing bundle.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's not available via Creative Cloud, then your OS is too new.  So, most likely you'll have to roll your OS back in order to be able to install and use CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud application never listed AME CS6 as a separate download. It wasn't uncoupled as a separate install until a few years ago. If you want AME CS6 you can install Premiere Pro CS6. Note that this will automatically download Premiere, AME, Bridge, Encore, and Extension Manager CS6. It's an all or nothing bundle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was AME still an automatic download with After Effects or Premiere during CS6?  I guess so.  Wow, time flies.

If After Effects CS6 shows up, that can be used to get Media Encoder CS6 instead of Premiere/Encore.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I wanna say they did it in 2014, but I can't remember for sure.

Good point on AE CS6. Any time I'm going back to CS6 it's for Encore, so I have to get Premiere. Downloading AE would save time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines