• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Seqvence of images in to AME lead to strange behaviour

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading AME from 2014 to 2017 dragging image sequence in to AME leads to different behavior.

Now it asks me if i want to import each image separately or "stitch" them . Upon choosing latter AME creates one rendering node with all images

however resulting output would make each image not equal one frame (which is only logical interpretation of image sequence) but instead each image in the sequence would last for something like a second - making it some kind of slideshow.

How can i  achieve a result (which was previously a default) where each image in a sequence i import would be interpreted as ONLY ONE frame of resulting render?

In case it's not clear -- image sequences (JPG, TGA , PNG DXF) is most common way to output animated materials in all VFX and animation related industries.
I really not sure who would benefit from transforming frame by frame sequence in some kind of slideshows - but i'm certain it wouldn't be one of the many video VFX and animation professionals using adobe suite.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

pashas5HAP1R0,

It's a limitation of the program. File that issue here: Media Encoder: Hot (156 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps
Sorry for the frustration.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still on AME 2015 here, but would guess to have you look under Edit > Preferences and see if they may have added a "default duration" for stills, as found in Premiere. Change to 1 frame if so.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam having the same issue. I can't change the duration of each image to be just one frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pashas5HAP1R0,

It's a limitation of the program. File that issue here: Media Encoder: Hot (156 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps
Sorry for the frustration.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines