Participant ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 10.10.3

Mac Pro 2013 2.7Ghz 12 core

64GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC

AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB

Ive tried the following with Red Raw, Pro Res and  .mp4 footage.  If I add a Lumetri Color effect to a clip or adjustment layer and queue the timeline to Media encoder, no color effects show up on the final compressed file. The only way to get the color effect to show up is to bypass media compressor entirely and export directly from Premiere which stops me from working in Premiere. This is one of many issues I have had with this VERY buggy release. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

This is fixed in the Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 (9.0.1) update:

http://adobe.ly/DVA_updates

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

here's the workaround:

In Media Encoder Preferences > General > Premiere Pro > Uncheck "Import sequences natively"

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 124 Replies 124
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a very simple fix actually, just go into your Premiere Pro folder from Program Files, find the Lumetri folder and within that destination, copy the LOOKS folder. Go to AME's folder and find the same Lumetri folder - paste the MISSING looks folder and voila. AME loads all Lumetri effects as it should now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow - this fixed it for me. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem man. I've been following this thread every day hoping for a fix. Then it hit me to look in the folders and it immediately worked. You have no idea how happy I was. My Premiere Pro trial is almost up and I hadn't been able to export correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot recall an update in recent years that has been buggier than this one. Specifically with the Premiere/MediaEncoder/Speedgrade apps. Not just small bugs actually . These are full on stop production with no workaround bugs. It feels much more like a beta release for this go around. I would much rather wait and give them the time to launch fully baked versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Mac. Cannot find a Lumetri Looks folder associated with PP. There is an empty one for speed grade. But nothing called looks. Where might it be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌right click on the app and show package contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, thanks! See Image below, Premiere Pro has 11 items, Media encoder has 10 items in the Lumetri folder, it's missing the looks.Lumetri-Fix.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW - Everything gets send from PP to AME properly, including vignettes and curves, not just preset Looks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I couldn't find the contents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been awhile since I've used a Mac (I'm on a really cheap windows laptop) but I believe you can try looking in the Application's Support Folder or the Preferences folder inside your library. You could also try right clicking Premiere and click show content packages. Let me know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man, this definitely fixed the issue. Only took about 30 seconds to do as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. This worked and is simply all Adobe needs to do for an AME update. Well done for beating them to the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fix worked for me. I was using custom LUTs that were only in the premiere folder and not in the AME folder as well. Adobe still needs a fix for this, either a global folder or smart lookup that simply pulls luts used in premiere over to AME.

Windows 7 x64

Premiere CC 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man! You save my life. I had so many export due in the next 24 hours. It's funny that all the stuff are working like crazy to fix this bug and turns out the solution is pretty simple. Good job finding it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chancey, thank you very much for the solution!

I applied it to AME CC 2017 and PP CC 2017 and now colors in exported video are OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This worked for me. Just copy the LUTS from Premiere folder into that AME folder. Well done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here... seems widespread.  Thanks to this forum tho, got it fixed.  There are some genius people out there in the real world!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing any results from this one windows 7 with cc 2015 installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you've copied the looks folder from PP to AME are you going back into PP to make sure your color edits are active? I had disabled mine when I didn't believe AME to be exporting properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I create my own LUT's is it necessary to drop them into the AME folder so that AME will render them? If so, this is bizarre?  I imagine that the folder/file structure has to be the same as where it was loaded in Premiere?  Hopefully, the call for the file is "relative".  I've got separate drives, folders and content for LOOKS/LUTS that I've created or collected.  I've spent all day researching this software BUG.  So far CC2015 has cost me hours in wasted time as I've had to research ways to correct or find "work arounds" for the many issues I've encountered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is fixed in the Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 (9.0.1) update:

http://adobe.ly/DVA_updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's still not working for me and I'm on the latest version of both Premiere and Media Encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here; all the latest versions, still not working. We can no longer use AME as a result of this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FB,

Can you provide the exact version of Adobe Media Encoder and Premiere Pro installed?

What is the OS version, RAM, Graphics card(s), Hard drive used and the media used in the project?

Is it happening with all effects or any particular one?

Have you rendered the timeline before queuing it to Media Encoder?

Have you used any adjustment layers in the sequence?

If possible, please post a screenshot of the sequence settings.

Do you have any third party plugins used in the project or even installed on the machine?

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines