• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder + YouTube login

Explorer ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the longest time I've been using Media Encoder and the YouTube settings to upload my content automatically.  Well all of a sudden it just stopped working.  It say's I'm logged in but when I go to export and upload the media exports fine but errors out on the upload saying I'm not logged in.

I've tried everything I can think of.  From signing out of YouTube and restarting my system but the login still appears.  I've removed every single custom export setting, completely removed Premiere, Media Encoder and After Effects.  Then rebooting and reinstalling, to no avail the youtube login still remains.  Please some one give me some advise, I've literally tried everything I can think of besides creating a completely new user profile and starting from scratch with I'd really like to avoid.  Thank you!

System Specs:

M1 MacMini macOS 11.3.1

Adobe Premiere Pro v15.2

Adobe Media Encoder v15.2

Adobe After Effects v18.2

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Welp new relase is out and the issue continues...  HOWEVER; I've was able to find a solution on Reddeit that worked for me.  Hopefully it will work for others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On Mac go to Keychain and delete this:

com.adobe.publish.token.ytb3

^ Or something like that .

Hopefully this is able to help others.  So many wasted hours dealing with this issue.  So happy to move past it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have has the same issue, I have had to roll back to media encoder 15.0 to get it to work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer, tried that just now and no joy.  =(  Same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today it randomly has decided to stop working entirely again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bummer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe says they'll be fixing this issue (apparently many people besides us are experiencing it) when they roll out the next round of updates. I was able to fix the same problem today by installing Version 15.0 of Adobe Premire Pro. And I'm using the most recent version of Media Encoder. I really hope this tip helps you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates to this. It's getting beyond ridiculous that this is still a issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still plauged with this issue even with the most recent update to Media Encoder "15.4.1 Build 5" on my M1 MacMini as well as my 2012 Mac Pro Desktop.  I've tried everything I can think of...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the issue. For the record, this is the info from the error log:

09/03/2021 09:02:16 AM : YouTube - {
  "error": {
    "code": 401,
    "message": "Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",
    "errors": [
      {
        "message": "Invalid Credentials",
        "domain": "global",
        "reason": "authError",
        "location": "Authorization",
        "locationType": "header"
      }
    ],
    "status": "UNAUTHENTICATED"
  }
}

It might have something to do with the OAuth protocol changes on YouTube's side and Adobe not keeping up with those changes. That's just my gut opinion, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spoke to an Adobe support agent.  They told me this is a known issue and hope to have a fix soon.  No timeline given unfortunately.  So we wait...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welp new relase is out and the issue continues...  HOWEVER; I've was able to find a solution on Reddeit that worked for me.  Hopefully it will work for others.

On Mac go to Keychain and delete this:

com.adobe.publish.token.ytb3

^ Or something like that .

Hopefully this is able to help others.  So many wasted hours dealing with this issue.  So happy to move past it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm having the same issues on my new channel how could i fix it on windows? Please respond ASAP thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if your able to locate anything in "Credential Manager" that can be found in "Control Panel".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been searching for a solution to this issue for so long and this is the first one that actually worked, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well sadly this same issue has returned and this time the keychain "fix" doesn't seem to work fully.  It does allow me to remove the login lock issue but when logged in Adobe Media Encoder just says "No channel found for this user."  I've tried multiple YouTube accounts and a couple different M1 mac's.  All experience the same issue.

Specs:

M1 MacMini macOS 12.5

Adobe Premiere Pro v22.5.0 (Build 62)

Adobe Media Encoder v22.5 (Build 57)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are aware of this issue and working on it right now. In the short term, the workaround is to export to the desktop and manually upload. Obviously, that not a great workaround and defeats the purchase of our nice social export feature so we're working to fix this correctly.  

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue appears fixed in Media Encoder V 22.6.  THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this include for long videos as in still having this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are working on a fix for very large files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do. I have this problem where I usually upload long videos using media encoder, but it doesn't work anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will keep you posted. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fix this and you are the :goat:.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ETA on long form videos? Especially for when using the encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
19 hours ago 19 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are investigating the issue. I will keep you posted as soon as I got news. We have this forum link in the ticket. Thanks for your patience.

BTW: Did you try TechTim's workaround at the top of this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines