Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pp cs4 encoder how to change default folder

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

I have read a few way of doing this but I have not been able to do it with the info I got and can't find anything in the FAQ

But I understood that Media encoder should remember the last export folder you used and make it the new default. However I have done this many time but still get the wrong export folder and I have to change it manually  every use! It's not a big deal but if you forget your export media is somewhere else, yes that unchangeable folder.

So I hope someone has the answer Thank you.MM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelmnr,

However I have done this many time but still get the wrong export folder and I have to change it manually  every use!

I understand the Adobe Media Encoder is directing your files to a wrong location.

I would suggest you to check the preferences of AME if you have manually selected an output folder.

1.jpg

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice and reply. I gave this a go but my CS4 version has not this setting option.PP CS 4 Preferences.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone else has a suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines