• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxy crashed Encoder 2020 and now it wont open

Enthusiast ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Premiere 2020 and I right clicked on footage and said make proxy. It attempted to open Media Encoder 2020 and then Encoder crashed. And now it refuses to open without crashing. Restarted my computer. Then tried opening encoder from scratch and it crashes every time i try to open it.  "Sorry, an error occurred. An error report has been generated. Click send report to help us analyze the cause of the problem and explore solutions."  I cant even read the report because its a dmp file whatever that is. Do I have to drop that into a browser to read what it says?

Premiere is opening just fine.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

2nd operator had me go to macintosh hd -> library -> application suport -> adobe -> common..... and had me clear out a bunch of old plugins and that fixed the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2nd operator had me go to macintosh hd -> library -> application suport -> adobe -> common..... and had me clear out a bunch of old plugins and that fixed the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines