Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarking - not full length

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

I wanted to ask if there's a way of defining when a watermark appears. For many projects clients want a watermark for a period of time but not right until the end. Is there a way of defining in and out points?

Many thanks

Simon 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Not with the Image Overlay effect that you can apply in the Export Media window. You'll have to do that manually with a separate layer over your video inside of Premiere or After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not with the Image Overlay effect that you can apply in the Export Media window. You'll have to do that manually with a separate layer over your video inside of Premiere or After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks David. I had hoped to be able to avoid having to do that. I guess I can't 😞 Hope they'll include it in a future upgrade - many people would find it useful. And an awful lot quicker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can file a feature request here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911308-media-encoder

Make sure you give specifics for how you'd like to see it work. Also, keep in mind that none of those effects allow you to specify an in/out period, and of course, you couldn't just say "apply to the last 'x%' of my video" because that could be a vastly different result for everyone. Those effects are meant to be applied globally, so it seems out of scope for that feature to work like this, but if enough people vote on your request then it will be considered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines