• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link break from AE-Premier-Media Endoder

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When change something in After Effects, my dynamic link reflects in Premier, BUT when I export to Media Encoder, the new change does not register. I have to keep restarting my machine to make AME work. Premier exports fine but AME link update doesn't work. Please can you advise as this puts a huge dent in my work flow.
Idea No status
TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. Except that I don't need to restart my machine. Usually, I can leave AE and PP running and I only need to restart Media Encoder and it fixes the problem. Or I need to restart all three occasionally. Any time I make a change and save in AE, it reflects in PP, but then when I send it to Media Encoder, either the dynamic linked AE clip shows as offline during the render- OR, it exports with some erratic behavior in the dynamic linked clip- layers positioned/ scaled wrong, etc. Running all latest versions in Mac OS Monterey, 2019 MBP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Same issue here! Nightmare exporting now. Not enjoyable at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate