• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I convert to Mp3 they slow down to half the speed please help me

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to figure out how to convert voice recordings to Mp3 so that i could burn them on a cd, so i downloaded this thing. It was working at first... or so I thought. I just wanted to make some bad music to make my friends laugh, but for every couple of songs it converts correctly, It slows down a couple half seed, making it sound lower, and then it cuts off at the same it would if it was going the regular speed. I'm not doing anything different to them and I don't know why they are lowing down. I'm on a time crunch please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Why bother converting them to MP3? You can still burn an audio CD. That can be done in iTunes or another player. Audio CDs are limited to around an hour of audio. If you are making an MP3 CD, you'll want to make sure the sample rate is 44.1kHz.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why bother converting them to MP3? You can still burn an audio CD. That can be done in iTunes or another player. Audio CDs are limited to around an hour of audio. If you are making an MP3 CD, you'll want to make sure the sample rate is 44.1kHz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines