Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Scan Question

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Adobe Scan on my IOSphone  and I think it's great.  The only thing I can't seem to do is disable the "looking for document" functionality as it keeps truncating what I want to capture.  I can get the IOS camera to display on the screen exactly what I want to be scanned - but some automatic functionality seems to insist on capturing what it thinks is the content I want - but is't.

I couldn't find an Adobe Scan forum and was hoping that maybe someone in this forum could answer the question or point me in another direction.

Thanks, Dave

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Dear Customer,

You can turn off Auto Capture feature in the Capture screen.  The Auto Capture button is in the right of the top. Click it then you won't see "Look for Document" hint.

You can capture the document manually, click Thumbnail button, and  go to Review Screen. select the Crop button to adjust your image.

We have added a new feature "Manually Capture automatically focus" so you don't need to automatically capture the document in the Auto Capture Mode.

You should see this feature in next r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Customer,

You can turn off Auto Capture feature in the Capture screen.  The Auto Capture button is in the right of the top. Click it then you won't see "Look for Document" hint.

You can capture the document manually, click Thumbnail button, and  go to Review Screen. select the Crop button to adjust your image.

We have added a new feature "Manually Capture automatically focus" so you don't need to automatically capture the document in the Auto Capture Mode.

You should see this feature in next release.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Adobe Mobile Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines