• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's happening I can't opening in my iPhone 12?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Angelic_magnificence5D8B Could you please share more details for the issue you are facing? Are you not able to open the Adobe Scan app on your iPhone 12? If so, please try to uninstall the app and then reinstall it. Let us know if this doesn't help resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve, anche io ho avuto lo stesso problema...l'app non funzionava ed ho disistallato e installato di nuovo; però adesso ho perso tutte le scansioni fatte. C'è un modo per recuperarle?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Fede228216016u5v,

I hope you are doing well and am sorry to hear that.

All the scans made from the Adobe Scan application are automatically uploaded to the Document Cloud upon saving and are visible in the application under 'View all Scans.'

If you cannot view them in the application, please make sure you are logged in using the same Adobe ID/e-mail used to Scan the documents.

Let us know if this helps you.

Thanks,

Bhupesh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines