• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour or black and white

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, for the last few days, when I scan all the documents are in back and white and I cannot adjust settings to leave as original - please help. It was great app up until this.

Thanks,

Sean

TOPICS
Android , Modify scanned documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

As per the issue description mentioned above, when scanning document it comes in black and white, is that correct?

Try rebooting the device once if you haven't already and check. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the app on the device and check if that helps.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam

Thank you for the reply.

Actually, I have this app on my2 phones, both Samsung A5  and same issue on both. When I go to preferences, attached is copy of only options I have

Regards,

Sean

[moderator deleted private data]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sean,

I wasn't able to see the files you tried to attach. Could you try the steps given in this link to share a screenshot :

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, try adjusting the color of the scanned files using the steps given in the following help document and check if that helps:

Scanning Documents — Adobe Scan Help

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines