• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default File Name Request

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to include "YYYY.MM.DD" format to the default file name suggestions (i.e use periods between the different numbers).  When I use the supplied functions within the app, it defaults the Month to the full spelling (i.e. May) instead of the numerical month (i.e. 05).  The app suggestions would appear  "2024.May.11" instead of "2024.05.11".  This date difference also helps in sorting file names more chronologically.  I feel this adjustment would be a welcome addition to your Adobe Scan app.  

TOPICS
Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Brett379741465vas,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for writing in!

We have the option to use numbers for the months instead of the full spelling. 

I am attaching a screenshot for the available options in default file-names along with the example on how they would look when applied.

If this is not what you are looking for, please let me know, and I will share the feedback with the dev team.

Thanks,
Souvik

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the reply.  My preference is to use periods between each of the numbers.  Let me know if that can be done, but knowing I want a nu,ber for the month.  thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the reply, but this still does not get me what i want.  My preference is to use periods between each of the numbers, so...the file name would look like "YYYY.MM.DD" or "2024.06.19" if i use today.  I could easily set this up in a custom format, but the month ("MM") defaults as "June" instead of the month number "06".  Let me know if you have any questions.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Brett379741465vas,

I have forwarded the feedback to team, and logged a feature request ticket.

I will respond here when I hear back from the team.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines