• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files Lost

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved my documents in Adobe Document Cloud but the files are missing. It says "no files in Adobe scan".   I did not do anything to delete anything.  Need to retrieve files urgently.  Please assist urgently.  Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @BengJong5ED8 

Sorry for the delayed response.

sometimes document cloud take time to load. Wait for sometime, refresh the browser and check if you see your scans after that. If your scans are missing, try the steps below:

• Check and sign in with the same email address which you used earlier to save scans. Try all the possible Adobe accounts you have. 

• In case of iOS, check if you are using your Apple ID
  1. Go to the home screen/recent screen (that has the scans listed)
  2. Tap on the profile icon on top left (iOS) or hamburger menu on top left (Android)
  3. On the top the email id/login in with which you are logged in would be displayed. Confirm if this is the same email id that you used to create the scans earlier.
  4. If the answer is yes, logout and then choose the option to sign in via apple id
  5. Use the same email address that was displayed during step 4 to login via Apple id.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines