So my online math class has us submit our work paper for tests 10 minutes after our test is finished. Due to technical difficulties submitting, I was unable to get the work paper in on time. Now my professor is thinking I might've been cheating. To help prove my innocence, I was trying to show the EXACT time the PDF was created, to show that it was made within the 10 minute limit. Using the Adobe Reader method did not help, as that only worked on the computer version, which registered "download time" as "creation time," which wasn't helpful.
Is there a way the EXACT TIME of creation could be found? Even if it couldn't be through normal means, is there a way one of the Adobe workers could see it on their end?
Hope you are doing well.
To get the correct timestamp of when the PDF is created, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
1. On the home page of the Adobe Scan app tap on the top right corner.
2. Tap "View files on Acrobat online".
3. Then a browser window will open and prompt you to sign in.
4. After signing in the list of scans will show up.
5. Tap on the box next to the scan name which you are trying to get the timestamp of.
6. Top right corner will show the timestamp when the scan was last modified.
Let us know if that helps.