• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inconsistent scanning? Document/photo

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe scan to make digital records of maintenance logbooks. One person on my team recently recoded logbooks; some of the pages were scanned as black and white document scans and others in the same document as photos. He has multiple documents that flip back and forth.

Need some help:

1. The files are huge. I need to convert all pages to dicment black and white (not grayscale) style scans to reduce file size. How?

2. where is there a setting that I can lock to keep on document black and white (not greyscale) scans to keep file size under control?

3. any tips on reducing file size in general. I have used all the native tools.

thanks.

TOPICS
How to , iOS , Modify scanned documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lisa305993956kmr,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for reaching out!

When you are done with the scanning, you can enable the toggle button on the modifying page. "Apply to all pages."

This should apply the Black and White filter to the scans. Also, if you already have the document saved and want to change the filters or colors, you can use the "Modify Scan" option to make the edits (the workflow then remains the same).

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines