• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

link sharing seems very insecure

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am concerned that link sharing seems to be enabled for all my documents. I am using Adobe scan on android and would like to disable it. Please advise.

A url with a hash that can be brute forced by anyone seems like a terrible way to secure documents. What's stopping anyone from finding all documents in Adobe cloud??

TOPICS
Android , How to , Manage scanned documents , Share scanned document

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Google drive offers a document scanner and I will be using that from now on. Adobe cloud docs have been deleted and app uninstalled. Adobe does offer password protection on links if you pay them....

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google drive offers a document scanner and I will be using that from now on. Adobe cloud docs have been deleted and app uninstalled. Adobe does offer password protection on links if you pay them....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ttis32427691s57q,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Adobe Scan.

Sharing files has two different methods for you to use on Adobe Scan. First would be to create a shareable link from Adobe's Document Cloud Portal, which creates an exclusive link specific to the file and not your entire account.

The second would be to share a copy of the file, which attaches the PDF file directly to the application you use to share the file with the recipient.

Nowhere would the integrity of your account be compromised.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines