I camnot be able to view my saved files what could be the issue ? Im using ios 13
Sorry to hear that.
Could you please provide more details about te issue?
- Did the issue occurs only with the new scans you try to Save as PDF?
- If you switch from the “Recents” to the “All Scans” tab do you see any files?
- Since when the issue started occurring?
- What is the current version of the application?
- Share the OS version n the device.
- It would be helpful if you can share the video recording while reproducing the issue.
Please make sure that you are signed-in to the application using the same Adobe ID (email address).
When you scan the document in Adobe Scan and save it to PDF, the scanned PDF saves in the Document Cloud by default.
You can check the files in the Document Cloud account. Use the steps provided below:
- Open this link https://Documentcloud.adobe.com
- Sign in using the same Adobe ID that you have used for the Adobe Scan application.
- Go to Files > Adobe Scan folder.
Check if you can find your scanned PDFs there.
Let us know how it goes.
We will be waitng for your response.