Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Scan App update

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the July update sucks!

Mainly with scanning documents in, using iOS.  Just a couple weeks ago I could scan stuff in as "Documents" and the app would "convert" the image making it look like a document...now when I scan stuff in, it keeps it looking like an image/jpeg and it looks terrible.  It's about to force me to use a printer to scan my field documents, which is highly inconvenient!  I cannot find any settings that will bring me back to the old functioning app.  Suggestions please?  Even if it means somehow rolling back my update.

TOPICS
How to , iOS , Manage scanned documents , OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Matt31621381k0zt,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Adobe Scan.

Would you mind sharing a few pieces of information for further investigation:

1. The application version of Adobe Scan you are using (go to Home-> Profile-> About Adobe Scan);

2. The iOS version your device is running;

3. A screen recording of the scenario for better understanding.

Also, have you checked if any filters are applied to your scans? It could be a reason why your files might have a changed look.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing has been happening to me too! Did they remove the Touch-Up features?  I find this change so inconvenient.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Peter31875112l38a,

Thank you for reporting in.

Would you mind sharing the information as asked above? This helps us investigate better.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines